Charlotte Motor Speedway
Known as the "Mecca of Motorsports", Charlotte Motor Speedway is one of the busiest sports venues in the country. With over 380 events a year, CMS hosts a variety of unique events, such as: Car Shows, Drifting Events, Driving Schools, 5k's, Half Marathons, Drive in Movies, Birthday Parties, and Obstacle course runs. Charlotte Motor Speedway has also been featured in many movies, TV commercials and TV shows. Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport and 20 minutes from Uptown Charlotte, Charlotte Motor Speedway is the perfect place to schedule your next event.
Champions PavilionThe Champions Pavilion is one of the newest additions to our infield. With capacity of up to 300 people, this 2 story building can be customized to meet all needs for a wide range of events. Amenities include:
- Closed circuit flat panel TV's
- Rooftop viewing deck
- Meeting room
Infield GaragesThe infield at Charlotte Motor Speedway has two 22,000 sq ft garages available to be rented for your event. They are vacant between race events making them customizable for whatever you may have in mind. Both garages are equipped with power, restrooms, and host up to 800 people.
Winner's Circle LoungeThe Winners Circle Lounge is another one of our newest additions to our infield. Located in the infield, Winner's Circle Lounge is close to Pit Suites, Winner's Circle, and the Media Center. With capacity of up to 100 people, this bar atmosphere is perfect for any casual event, even on race day. With full A/V capabilities and closed circuit TVs, you will never miss any of the action on track. Amenities include:
- Meeting room
- Full service wet bar
Media CenterOur infield Media Center is at the cutting edge. With 3 different rooms in the building, CMS can host groups 70 to 150 people.
- Theater Room - Seats about 100 people with theater style seating. A/V system includes two wireless microphones, two televisions, a projector, and a projection screen.
- Photo Room - Seats about 70 people in a classroom style seating with permanent tables running across the room. No Audio/Visual capabilities.
- Media Deadline Room -Seats about 150 people in a classroom style seating with permanent tables running across the room. A/V system includes multiple televisions, wireless microphone, a DVD/CD Player. No computer hook-up.
Speedway ClubThe Speedway Club has a variety of rooms available to rent. No matter the size of your party, The Speedway Club can accommodate your needs.
Located on the 5th floor:
- Ballroom - 6,200 sq. ft. which can hold up to 750 people depending on your arrangements
- Clubhouse Bar - 800 sq. ft., adjacent to the Ballroom, features two onyx bars, access to Clubhouse seating area with views of the track
Located on the 6th floor:
- Boardroom - 700 sq. ft., up to 60 people depending on arrangements
- 600 Room - 1,300 sq. ft., up to 100 people depending on arrangements