Image GalleryClick the image below to view gallery
Known as "The Bellagio of Dragways", zMAX Dragway is a state-of-the-art NHRA drag racing facility. It is the only four-lane / all-concrete track in the world. zMAX hosts two NHRA event weekends with an estimated 25,000 spectators per NHRA event.
In addition to the NHRA events, this state of the art dragway also hosts multiple driving schools, auto clubs, drifting groups, car shows, vehicle ride and drives, product launches, and more!
- Luxury Suites - 27 VIP Suites, holds 30 to 60 guests each, tables, enclosed seating, rooftop access, and closed circuit TV
- Pavilion - 10,000 sq. ft.,holds up to 400 people, PA and power availability, includes a kitchen and stage to better entertain your guests
- Paddock Space - 1.2 million sq. ft. of paved space outside the strip
- Boardroom - 20 person board room
- Camping - Full hookup camp grounds conveniently located next to Tom Johnson's Camping Center