Pit Road Suites
Interactive Tour MapClick the image below to take a 3D Tour
Get Your Company Noticed
Charlotte Motor Speedway is the crown jewel of motorsports and a cultural icon in North Carolina It has been responsible for some of the great moments in the history of stock car racing. CMS is a treasured destination for hundreds of thousands of loyal NASCAR, NHRA and World of Outlaws racing fans.
Fans that experience CMS get much more than a great race. They partake in multiple at-track events and activities that maximize the value for that fan. We are an organization with strategically positioned events throughout the calendar year designed to impact consumers positively on a national and local level. As an organization, Charlotte Motor Speedway is committed to all of the following:
- Develop knowledge of our consumer base and their shopping patterns.
- Give more value per dollar spent than any other entertainment venue.
- Retain our base of loyal customers.
- Reach a larger audience new to the CMS experience.
- Integrate the CMS brand into our customers’ lifestyles.
- Drive increased revenue for our partners and shareholders.
CMS is home to three NASCAR Cup Series race weekends every year:
- Sprint All-Star Race (NASCAR's elite driver competition, $1 Million to win, no points for second place!)
- Coca-Cola 600 (NASCAR's longest race)
- Bank of America 500 (only night race in NASCAR's "Chase for the Cup")
CMS hosts over 1.5 million spectators annually. CMS fans represent all 50 U.S. states and average a 330-mile drive when attending events.